Healthcare Almanac Desktop providers the supporting detail information for this Website. The desktop application is installed from the internet. When you start up the desktop application, any software update is
done from the internet. This provides a smart client desktop application for the best of a web application the best of a desktop application. The general performance of
a smart client desktop application is always better than a web application.
Features with a Desktop Subscription
- 5 user version for your location/department/building.
- Installation via the internet.
- Technical Support for one year.
- All data and software updates during the next year.
- Internet access to databases for one year.
- Ability to download and install all databases on your desktop computer.
- Software and data can be reinstalled anytime from the internet.
Healthcare Almanac is available on an annual subscription basis for $2,500 per year. Credit approval is available. Company checks are the preferred means of payment.
System Requirements for Desktop Installation
- Desktop computers must have internet access for installation and access to HA databases.
- Desktop computers must have the Microsoft Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 operating systems.
- Users must have administrative rights for security.
- 5 gig of free disk space and 1 gig of free memory.
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 with Excel and Word.
- Sign a data use agreement to receive User ID and password.
- Must install Microsoft Framework 4.6. (Free from Microsoft)
- Must install a PDF report viewer. Adobe PDF viewer is freely available.